www.CoalitionAgainstGeoengineering.org A Daily Publication – Exposing The Truth About Geoengineering and Climate Engineering #CAGE #GMACAG #AUCSOG / #ClimateEngineering #Geoengineering #News #ClimateGate #ClimateGateLies @ #UN #IPCC #COP21 #PARIS #EarthToParis #ClimateConference
December 4 , 2015.
#ExposingClimategate Call To Action Nov 30 to Dec 11 2015.
Good Morning Friends,
This week I am visiting California USA Congressional DC offices to serve papers to our “elected civil servants,” as part of an action in collaboration with The Coalition Against Geoengineering, Global March Against Chemrails and Geoengineering, and other determined groups to Stop Geoengineering!! Please Join Our Call To Action today and the next few weeks from your phone or computer! We are meeting to discuss Geoengineering in relation to the COP21 climate change agenda. This is a critical time for our activism. I will be delivering government / military documents, CA rain test data, and related materials. It’s vital to strongly urge our policy makers to say NO to the COP21 Climate Agreement based on the fact that it sets the framework to strip them of their powers to legislate.
Call Toll Free 1-866-220-0044. Will you please take a moment to make a toll-free call 1-866-220-0044 and / or send a letter to your California Rep?
This is a timely opportunity to have a greater impact in bringing this urgent issue to the attention of our policy makers.Please see attached letters below from Michael J. Murphy to Activists and another letter for you to send to our Reps. I will be visiting offices of other states later in the week and next week.We can really get the word into these offices everyday.
Thank you for the vital work that you are doing to raise awareness to stop Geoengineering!!! WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!
– Jolie Diane.
Free call to action flyer available.Right click here to save.Copy then share.
“Fellow Activists, This is a very important and time sensitive call to action related to geoengineering. As you know, countries around the world are expected to sign the Paris Climate Agreement this December. This agreement, if passed, will allow an unelected body, the UN/ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), to micro manage our lives by massive taxation and other oppressive means without our input or the input of our legislators. It will circumvent constitutions, national sovereignty and laws that protect individual freedoms around the world. Even more troubling, the agreement will provide a framework to approve and legalize geoengineering without the input of the public or legislators in countries around the world.
Discussion of climate issues has focused on CO2 and ignored ongoing geoengineering programs that are a major cause of our changing climate. Because of this, it makes all climate models at best flawed and at worst fraudulent when developed by those who are aware of these clandestine programs. Even legislators concerned about global warming are not aware of the threat presented by the Paris Climate Agreement that will strip them of their power and ability to have legislative authority in their respective districts and regions. This removal of power will undoubtedly limit the way we live and our ability in the future to live in constitutional republics and democratic societies.
It is essential that we reach out to our legislators and educate them of the planned agenda to strip them of their power, authority and ability to govern in a free society. It is also essential that geoengineering be stopped and all climate talks, mandates and legislation be stopped before it is too late. The following is a letter that we drafted and request that you send it to your local, state and federal legislators.” – Michael J. Murphy
CALL IN TO CALIFORNIA USA DC REPs.
Phone and email contacts here for staff specific to the climate.
District: Rep Contact #
1 LaMalfa, Doug KevinEastman 202-225-3076 email@example.com
2. Huffman, Jared Logan Ferree 202-225-5161 Logan.Ferree@mail.house.gov
3. Garamendi, John Garrett Durst 202-225-1880 Garrett.Durst@mail.house.gov
4. McClintock, Tom Steven Koncar, J.D. 202-225-2511 firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Thompson, Mike Allison Colden 202-225-3311 email@example.com
6 Matsui, Doris O. Jonathan Gilbert 202 225 7163 firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Bera, Ami Kelvin Lum 202-225-5716 email@example.com
8. Cook, Paul Tim Itnyre 202 225 5861 Tim.Itnyre@mail.house.gov
`9 McNerney, Jerry 202- 225 1947 firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Denham, Jeff Chris White 202 225 4540 email@example.com
11 DeSaulnier, Mark Emlyn Struthers 202 225-2095 firstname.lastname@example.org
12 Pelosi, Nancy Kenneth DeGraff 202 225 0100 Kenneth.DeGraff@mail.house.gov
13 Lee, Barbara Emma Mehrabi 202 225 2661 Emma.Mehrabi@mail.house.gov
14. Speier, Jackie Miriam C. Goldstein 202 225 3531 email@example.com
15 Swalwell, Eric Andrew Ginsburg 202 225-5065 firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Costa, Jim J Scott Petersen 202 225 3341 email@example.com
17. Honda, Mike Laurie Chong 202 225- 2631 firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Eshoo, Anna G. 202-225-8104 eshoo.house.gov
19. Lofgren, Zoe Angela Ebiner 202-225-3072 email@example.com
20. Farr, Sam Troy Phillips & Ana Sorrentino 202 225 2861 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
21. Valadao, David Andrew Renteria 202 225 4695 firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Nunes, Devin Rocco DiCicco 202 225 2523 email@example.com
23. McCarthy, Kevin Kyle Lombardi 202 225 2915 Kyle.Lombardi@mail.house.gov
24. Capps, Lois Eliot Crafton 202 225 3601 firstname.lastname@example.org
25. Knight, Steve Brandon Eden 202 225 1956 Brandon.Eden@mail.house.gov
26. Brownley, Julia Jean Fundakowski 202 225 5811 email@example.com
27. Chu, Judy Sonali Desai 202 225 5464 firstname.lastname@example.org
28. Schiff, Adam Courtney Fogwell 202 225 4176 email@example.com
29. Cárdenas, Tony Miguel A. Franco 202 225 6131 Miguel.Franco@mail.house.gov
30. Sherman, Brad Lauren Wolman 202 225 5911 firstname.lastname@example.org
31. Aguilar, Pete Stephanie Cuevas 202 225 3201 Stephanie.Cuevas@mail.house.gov
32. Napolitano, Grace Joseph Ciccone 202 225 5256 Joseph.Ciccone@mail.house.gov
33. Lieu, Ted Megan Price 202 225 3976 email@example.com
34. Becerra, Xavier Johanna Montiel 202 225 6235 Johanna.Montiel@mail.house.gov
35. Torres, Norma Benjamin Ward 202 225 6161 firstname.lastname@example.org
36. Ruiz, Raul Ross Arnett 202 225 5330 email@example.com
37. Bass, Karen Chris Randle 202 225 7084 Chris.Randle@mail.house.gov
38. Sánchez, Linda Andrew Noh 202 225 6676 Andrew.Noh@mail.house.gov
39. Royce, Ed Blair Alexis Rotert 202 225 4111 Blair.Rotert@mail.house.gov
40. Roybal-Allard, Lucille Adam Sachs 202 225 1766 firstname.lastname@example.org
41. Takano, Mark Claire Viall 202 225 2305 email@example.com
42. Calvert, Ken Ian Foley 202 225 1986 firstname.lastname@example.org
43. Waters, Maxine Kathleen Sengstock 202 225 2201 email@example.com
44. Hahn, Janice Amanda Truong 202 225 8220 firstname.lastname@example.org
45. Walters, Mimi Yvette Wissmann 202 225 5611 email@example.com
46. Sanchez, Loretta Lorenzo Rubalcava 202 225 2965 Lorenzo.Rubalcava@mail.house.gov
47. Lowenthal, Alan Rachel Gentile 202 225 7924 Rachel.Gentile@mail.house.gov
Devin Helfrich Devin.Helfrich@mail.house.gov
48. Rohrabacher, Dana Jeff Vanderslice 202 225 2415 Jeff.Vanderslice@mail.house.gov
49. Issa Darrell Chelsea Cuellar 202 225 3906 firstname.lastname@example.org
50. Hunter, Duncan Tim Carlton 202 225 5672 email@example.com
51. Vargas, Juan Aaron Allen 202 225 8045 firstname.lastname@example.org
52. Peters, Scott K.C. Jaski 202 225 0508 KC.Jaski@mail.house.gov
53. Davis, Susan Matt Weiner 202 225 2040 Matt.Weiner@mail.house.gov
Exposing Climate Gate Letter To Legislators.Please cut and past any of the material in this letter and send it to your local Legislators
I am writing with a sense of urgency prior to the climate change meetings in Paris this December. The climate agreement will, if passed, circumvent constitutions and state laws around the world. It will also allow an unelected body, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), to micro manage our lives by massive taxation and other oppressive means without our input or the input by you and other legislators. Essentially, this plan will allow taxation without representation and remove your ability to represent your constituents on many important issues.
Activists from around the world concerned about contamination from geoengineering programs have collected and tested rain samples which contain the exact same ingredients listed in many geoengineering models and named in patents designed to disperse these ingredients for geoengineering purposes. Data collected and reviewed by scientists proves the reality of ongoing geoengineering programs. While currently not legal, the spraying and HAARP activities are ongoing. Geoengineers themselves admit that these programs are “untested and dangerous” and could cause unintended consequences including drought, floods, and other extreme weather. These are exactly the outcomes of geoengineering programs that we are now experiencing.
While contrary to popular media reports, even though there is no consensus in the scientific community, the IPCC and other powerful organizations have chosen to identify CO2 as the primary cause, if not the only cause, of future dire disruptions in our climate.
Geoengineering programs are designed to change our planet’s temperature and manipulate our weather. To date, no climate models include the ongoing geoengineering activity that according to research, is changing our climate and is therefore a major factor in climate change. Because this enormous factor is missing, it makes all climate models flawed and, in some cases, fraudulent when developed by individuals who are aware of ongoing geoengineering programs.
According to a growing number of scientists and other researchers, geoengineering has been impacting our planet for decades. Patents for weather technology go back to the 1940s. In 1978, the United States became a party to an international treaty banning the use of weather modification for hostile purposes, but the Air Force and other military agencies have continued research and development. These technologies have been described as “experimental,” but they have been and are in use both by governments and corporations with no oversight and with devastating effects. The Paris Climate Agreement threatens to legitimize and legalize the very activity that has and is the cause of our changing climate.
Stopping geoengineering is the first step to understanding the climate change issue. As the IPCC itself stated in 2007, “we should recognize that we are dealing with a coupled nonlinear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible.” Until the planet is functioning at a natural base level, computer generated projections and all current climate models are flawed and make it impossible to determine if the planet is warming or cooling. Because of this, it is not legal to move forward with the planned taxation and other transfers of power that are based on these flawed models.
And so, we are demanding you, our representative, to take a firm stand and say no to all climate talks, agreements and have all current mandates rescinded until geoengineering is stopped. This will enable an objective and accurate reading of the temperature of our planet and will allow policy, in relation to climate, to remain in the hands of you, our elected officials.
Thank you for your support in representing the people of your district.
(Add your name here)
November 30 2015 To December 11 2015 – A Global Call To Action For Two Weeks. An Information Social Media, Email, Phone calls, News Blitz that will target many global Governments, United Nations Agencies, Traditional Media and other officials involved in the Geoengineering cover up.Event Page is here CoalitionAgainstGeoengineering.org/About-us/Events/
( CoalitionAgainstGeoengineering.org) #CAGE – Exposing The Truth About Geoengineering and Climate Engineering #CAGE #GMACAG #AUCSOG / #ClimateEngineering #Geoengineering #News #ClimateGate #ClimateGateLies @ #UN #IPCC #COP21 #PARIS #EarthToParis #ClimateConference
FAIR USE NOTICE – Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’…you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. – Team CAGE